National Toasted Marshmallow Day | Toasted Marshmallow Cocktail
Welcome to the weekend! It’s Saturday and tonight, I’ll be eating at Scarpetta in South Beach. Oh happy day!
Toasted marshmallow makes me think of s’mores, but I made this S’Mores Dip for National S’Mores Day so why not have a cocktail this time around?
Yep, I think that’ll do. Happy National Toasted Marshmallow Day!
Toasted Marshmallow Cocktail
- 1 oz Dark Creme de Cacao
- 1/2 oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1/2 oz Smirnoff Fluffed Marshmallow Flavored Vodka
- 1/2 oz Heavy Cream
- Marshmallow fluff, for the rim
- Sweetened coconut flakes, for the rim
- Mini marshmallows
- Dip the rim of your glass with a thin layer of marshmallow fluff and dip into coconut flakes.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix creme de cacao, vanilla vodka, marshmallow vodka, heavy cream and a handful of ice cubes. Shake and strain into the prepared glass. Top with a couple of mini marshmallows.