National Chocolate with Almonds Day | Chocolate Recipes Recap
It’s my blog and I’ll whine if I want to, whine if I want to, whine if I want toooo! You would whine too if this happened to youuuu.
You see, the thing is that I’ve lost an interest. I’ve lost an interest in making chocolate…with almonds…again. And given that I’m now 11 days without air conditioning…in the heat of summer…in Florida…with lots of post-thunderstorm humidity, I just can’t bring myself to make another chocolate dessert. Standing around the hot stove in these conditions is cruel to myself.
So, I thought I would take the opportunity to share all of the chocolate recipes that I’ve made so far this year. Chocolate lovers, rejoice! If you’ve missed a chocolate day, I’m here for you.
Below, I’ve organized the recipes by row, listing from top to bottom when a vertical section appears in the row.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Chocolate S’Mores Shake
- Devil’s Food Cake Cookies
- Cherry Bomb Dessert
- Black Forest Brownie Cake
- Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies
- Homemade Andes Mints Bark
- Chocolate Mousse
- Homemade Chocolate Candy Bar
- Chocolate-Covered Cashew Truffles
- Chocolate Custard
- Triple Chocolate Strawberries
- Peppermint Patty Cupcakes with Mint Frosting
- Easy Chocolate Truffles
- Easy Chocolate Souffle
- Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Sandwiches
You’re welcome! 😉