National Coffee Milkshake Day | Copycat Dunkin’ Donuts Frapp
Okay, so Dunkin’ Donuts doesn’t have frappuccinos. But, if they did, it would taste like this. Dunkin’ Donuts > Starbucks, by the way.
So this drink was made by my husband and if he wasn’t already in like flint with my family, this drink would’ve done it, at least where my mom is concerned. That’s how great it is. It’s a coffee milkshake gone so so right.
This is such a great coffee milkshake, and this is coming from someone who DOESN’T EVEN DRINK COFFEE! I didn’t want the coffee drink to end. I wanted it to be like a Mary Poppins beverage.
Anyway, make this milkshake. I’m telling you that it’ll be your new breakfast beverage.
National Coffee Milkshake Day | Copycat Dunkin' Donuts Frapp
- 3 cups extra-strength coffee
- 1 1/2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 Tbsp confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups ice + 1/2 cup
- 2 drops vanilla extract (or 1 Tbsp Hershey's chocolate syrup if you want it more chocolate)
- Whipped cream
- Crushed Oreos
- Add all ingredients, except for 1/2 cup ice, in a blender and blend until incorporated. Add in 1/2 cup ice and blend again.
- Pour evenly into cups and top with whipped cream and crushed oreos.